HACKLETON PARISH COUNCIL
NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN WORKING GROUP
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Name of Working Group: Neighbourhood Planning group
Membership: Cllrs Roy Hawkesford, Tina Charteress, Fran Billingham, Tom Peterkin; members of the community (to be confirmed);
Clerk, Gill Wells
Chairman: Roy Hawkesford
Frequency of Meetings: As frequent as required; not less than 12 per year.
Record of Meetings: Minutes taken at each meeting posted, through the Clerk, to the website and notice boards.
Reporting mechanism / Communications: Email;, telephone, letter, website, facebook, twitter, Agenda item on Parish Council meetings.
Function / Goals: The NPWG is created for the express purpose of producing a Neighbourhood Plan, for promoting or improving the social, economic and environmental well being of the Parish, individuals living and working within the Parish, and others with a commitment to it.
1. Housing and development
2. Traffic and highways
3. The economy, business, employment and retail
4. Open spaces and countryside, community, recreation facilities including allotments
5. Local services, including Social Services and Education
6. Vision of Hackleton Parish in 2029, including renewable energy
7. Heritage, historical and archaeological aspects
1. Bid for government grant
2. Specialist help from local people and external consultants
3. South Northants Council
4. Hackleton Parish Council