At a Cabinet Meeting last Tuesday, 12th October 2021, West Northants Council (WNC) confirmed that a referendum on the Hackleton Parish Neighbourhood Plan will take place.
All those on the Electoral Register for the area will be sent full details by West Northants Council by post, but key details confirmed by WNC Electoral staff are:
- Voting will take place on Thursday December 2nd 2021
- There will be a single polling station which will be at Dudley Winterbottom Memorial Hall, Chapel Lane, Hackleton, NN7 2AH
- This polling station will be open from 7AM until 10PM
- If you are not yet registered as a voter but wish to vote you need to register with WNC by 16/11/2021
- If you wish to apply for a postal vote the deadline is 17/11/2021
- If you wish to apply for a proxy vote the deadline is 24/11/2021
The referendum will ask you if you wish the Hackleton Parish Neighbourhood Plan to be used to help decide planning applications within the Parish.
West Northants Council will provide details of where copies of the plan will be available for inspection and will also have all the documents which need to be made available by law on their website. We will add links to the documentation on the Council’s site here on hpnp.org.uk when it is available.