Working Party Meeting Friday January17th 2020
Attendees: Roy Hawkesford Chair (RH), Cllr Carol LLoyd (CL), Cllr Jo Willmer (JW), Maz Woolley (MW)
Key topics /Action points.
- RH reported that
- Michael now in touch with SNC to resolve mapping issue.
- Michael has updated plan and this needs reading
- Meeting now arranged with SNC to discuss their comments on plan
- MW offered to straighten photographs in plan if he got a list of what needs doing
- MW agreed to liaise with Almac to get four copies of the latest version of the plan printed
- JW to work on the wildlife corridor evidence to remove any issues and to add locations identified by locals at meeting
- RH agreed to hold a meeting on historic non-designated assets and invite Maureen and others in an attempt to get the evidence satisfactory for SNC speciailists
- MUGA references need removing from plan as no longer relevant
- Should the café/drop in concept go back in as a community ambition? To be discussed further
- RH, MW and CL if she can to attend meeting with SNC