Present: Chairman Mr Roy Hawkesford, C Lloyd, M Woolley, Cllr T Peterkin and Cllr T Charteress.
- MW was instructed to order: Roller Banner, A5 Flyers, A4 Laminated Posters and Business Cards based on quotes passed to TC and the Chairman.
- Potential Reviewers and specialist contributors to be contacted. TC to contact Maureen Williams and Roy Friendship-Taylor. Chair to talk to Cllr Joe WIllmer and Cllr Guy Ward
- Agree best if Cllr Tobutt is invited to next meeting and for it to be in the Annex if possible so we can set up a few boards to get an impression of what space we have to fill and what will work best
- Need a flipcart and “Sharpies” for next meeting to draw up what boards are needed and what we think be should go on the boards – Chair to obtain them
- MW agreed to look at some infographics to present the information from the previous public consultation.
- Chair to look at what the Parish Council has done to address some of the wishes from the last consultation
- MW agreed to get size information for badges from printer, do a design and get a quote from Almac for badges for the event.
- Agreed that documents and event should give the email@example.com as contact mailbox. MW to update contact form on website to make sure that it also forwards to that address by the time of the event.
- Agreed that we needed to explore having roller advert for event at Churches and Chapel on a Sunday leading up to the event as well as at other events like Group 8 play.
- TP has identified where he can get ties to attach A4 laminated sheets to lamp posts
- Monday meeting (30/4) should aim to identify content needing to be produced and start process of allocating responsibilities
- It was decided that photographs used should be 10×8 or A4 size so they can be seen and an online supplier to be used to produce them at about £1.25 a copy. Monday meeting needs to create a photograph list and allocate people to obtain them.
- “What you said” results need to be managed to prevent discussions dwelling on issues outside the neighbourhood plan so Education, Roads and Pavements etc may not be covered in detail but as part of the who does what display.
Next Meeting Monday 30th April 2018